You’ve probably seen the movie, now play the game!
Dodgeball is a fast, high energy game that is fun for all ages and abilities. Dodgeball is played Thursday nights.
- 2 teams of 6 players face off against each other with 6 balls in play at any time.
- The object of the game is to tag the other team out by hitting them with the ball.
- Players are eliminated from the game when they are hit with a ball, or a ball they throw is caught by another player, before it goes dead.
- A ball is considered dead when it hits the ground or the net.
- The balls are foam, so they don’t hurt when you’re hit.
- Once all players of a team are eliminated, the remaining team earns a point and the court is reset for the next round.